Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Add some green to your rooms....



There is nothing that brings more life to a room than a green plant.  My mom has always had a green thumb and therefore has always had live plants in our home as I was growing up.  That has stayed with me and now I cannot do without beautiful greens throughout my home.  I have had to give some up since having kids, but just my larger floor plants.  I still keep a peace lily on my kitchen table and one on my foyer table to bring more life to those areas.  Try it, you will quickly see how they can spruce up your decor and your mood!  Just FYI, I get my plants at Lowe's, they have a great selection and if you kill one you can exchange it with your receipt within a year!!

Yours in organizing,

Michelle Ducato ~  http://www.containyourhome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment