Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello!! Long time NO Blog!!


Well, being that it is February 28th, it is probably too late to wish you all a Happy New Year!!  But, I have to say it anyway because this is the first post for me in 2012!!  This picture should give you a glimpse as to what I have been up to the past 3 months!  Playing with the boys and loving on my husband (his picture is to the right) It has been a cozy yet busy winter in the Ducato house.  We have been cleaning out closets, selling stuff on Craigslist, re-decorating rooms from offices to playroom/homeschool room, and just overall de-cluttering.  Can I just tell you that this de-cluttering thing is a DAILY process!!  I have to work at keeping the endless traffic of papers, mail, toys, clothes, and other misc. household items from cluttering up our home every day, week, month!!  Don't fret!!  Just be diligent with me and we can de-clutter in 2012 together!!  Stay close to my blog for some great ideas, tips, and products to use.  Lastly, if you are on Facebook, check out the Contain Home Organization page!! 

Yours in organizing,

Michelle Ducato :: www.containyourhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment