Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Organizing Solution of the Week!!!




The featured product of the week is this Wraprack from Clever Container.  A quick story, back in June of last year I found this company called Clever Container by just surfing the web for organizing products.  I liked a lot of the stuff they offered.  Then, in December, I was offered the opportunity to consult for them and offer these products to my clients that I organize for.  On all of my kitchen jobs that I do for clients I recommend this wrap organizer and sometimes they are difficult to find in the stores.  This is a quick and easy way to get this product, just click on the link above!  I actually use 2 of these in my pantry, hanging on the wall.  One for foil, plastic wrap and wax paper and the other for large, small and snack baggies.  You can also attach these to the inside of any cupboard door.  They save space and organize these items for quick use!


Yours in organizing,

Michelle Ducato :: www.containyourhome.com


No comments:

Post a Comment