Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The 1 and ONLY Thing You Will Need WHEN Your Computer Crashes



 
It isn't an "If" question, it is a "when" question.  When your computer dies, how will you get all of your data back?  Hours, months, and years of information on your hard drive, sitting on a broken PC.  What to do?

When this happened to me I was so frustrated!  I am not a computer guru and had NO idea what to do.  All I knew is that I needed the information on my broken computer to be put on my new one.  I paid out the nose for a computer guy to help me!  It hit my budget hard!  A new computer plus the labor charges to extract my data from my old hard drive and add it to my new computer.  What a mess!!  Never again I told myself!!

I learned my lesson the hard way.  After that I got smart.  I got a account with an on-line backup company.  For less than $0.35 cents per day I can rest knowing that my information that I need from my computer is saved and available to at a moment's notice.  No more time spent taking my PC somewhere to get my data back.  When my computer goes again this on-line backup system is so easy, even for me, to simply click a couple places and restore my data immediately.  I can also manage when my data is backed up on my own schedule.  It is ridiculously easy and super affordable.

There are a ton of different companies that offer these on-line backup services.  I have tried a couple of them that were not as user-friendly as Elephant Drive.  I recommend their services to everyone for managing their home office and business information.  What an incredible peace of mind and savings it will provide you.  Sign up today at www.elephantdrive.com  Click on this link to choose your plan and start backing up your computer today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment